Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hello friends and fellow explorers of Xsyon.

I have spoken with a few of you in chat and felt I should introduce myself and participate in the Forums as this game is very enjoyable and deserves proper support and encouragement. I am obviously new and have started a one person tribe. I will be doing a lot of research into things like schemes and skill advancement and recording them in spreadsheets which I do intend to make available when I have enough data to make it useful to other players. I realize many may have done this before me, but this aids me in learning and understanding the game and allows me to more proficiently assist others with questions or advice. My primary account, which is a citizen account, goes by the name Kethinon and is a scavenging toolcrafter basically. I hope to use him to support other characters I will make to learn the full spectrum that Xsyon has to offer a player.

I also hope to establish a trading reputation once my skill set allows me to craft items of the type and quality that veteran players may desire.

I would like to thank the many veterans and guides that have all been very helpful and courteous. It is very nice to see such a positive and upbeat community supporting this game.

Feel free to ask me for help in game or to offer alliances to my tribe, Honor and Chivalry Traders. Thank you all again for the warm welcome in game and hope to get to know you all better.

Xsyon Citizen
    Nice to meet you on the forum Kethinon. I also run a one man band and was thinking we should probably establish some kind of network to help each other.

Harfang, zone 977

Welcome to Xsyon.

I am more than happy to for alliances and work with fellow craftsmen.