Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've recently come across this game, and I must admit that I am very excited to give it a try. I do have a few questions that I'd like answered before I dive in. I realize these questions likely have already been answered , but most of the information I come across seems to be outdated, vague, or overwhelming.

The game is advertised as Free to Play with the option of going Premium, though when signing up through the website, I was given the option to purchase the game for $30. What is the case? Is it Buy to Play with the option of having a Subscription?

I understand that upon character creation you are given a pool of Stat Points to distribute. Are how you distribute these points going to have any long term effect on your character? Will your character be gimped if the wrong choices are made? Is there a stat cap? Can all stats reach cap? Do you have the option of redistributing stat points? I refuse to play any game that may effect you negatively end game for not creating the appropriate character "build".

I have the same questions as above for the skill system. How does the skill system work? Is it also a point system? Can I max all skills? Will I be effected negatively for not selecting the appropriate skills?

Lastly, PVP. How does it work? Is it open world, full loot? What are the incentives for PVP?

Thank you for your time.