Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carts seem to be working as planned. I do have a problem with a cart I took ownership of: All baskets except two will open, the two that wont open say they are already open by me.

Extracting seeds doesn't seem to change usage (or give green points) for either Forestry or Foraging. Quality appears to be based off Foraging still.

I think having tribe permissions to be able to move carts is a good idea. If it could be set up like terraforming, building, planting, etc. totem check boxes would be good, though it does not help if you have an in-active tribe leader and no permissions.

I agree with the MrDDT's basket permissions also.

Again, thanks for all your effort.
    Last edited by Wilson423; 11-07-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson423 View Post
    Carts seem to be working as planned. I do have a problem with a cart I took ownership of: All baskets except two will open, the two that wont open say they are already open by me.

Extracting seeds doesn't seem to change usage (or give green points) for either Forestry or Foraging. Quality appears to be based off Foraging still.
    I'm getting this opening of baskets issue, some baskets I open that are in a cart that is claimed by me (now after taking the cart from being abandoned) some are giving issues where it says its already open, after I try to open them.

Extracting seeds is still using foraging skill on tree seeds to determine quality but not giving any uses or green points or stat points.
    Last edited by MrDDT; 11-08-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Does the issue with baskets being marked as open happen when you first try to open them, or do you click to open, get no response, click to open a second time and it's marked as open?

Regarding baskets: Are you asking for baskets to be able to be USED (picked up) or to be OPENED by the tribe leader + anyone with the correct rank setting?

I would like to patch out the current changes as soon as possible (Monday or Tuesday) then consider additional changes to permissions. Permissions are a complicated situation. There is a need to be able to move and use items abandoned by players that no longer are around and don't plan to return. On the other hand, some players leave and return after a short time get frustrated after finding their items missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Does the issue with baskets being marked as open happen when you first try to open them, or do you click to open, get no response, click to open a second time and it's marked as open?
    Click to open, get no response (toon bends down and does the action), then open a second time and it's marked as open.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Regarding baskets: Are you asking for baskets to be able to be USED (picked up) or to be OPENED by the tribe leader + anyone with the correct rank setting?

I would like to patch out the current changes as soon as possible (Monday or Tuesday) then consider additional changes to permissions. Permissions are a complicated situation. There is a need to be able to move and use items abandoned by players that no longer are around and don't plan to return. On the other hand, some players leave and return after a short time get frustrated after finding their items missing.

Currently, leaders have permissions to open any item (carts, baskets, buildings) with the override option.
    True leaders have the option to delete/pick up baskets without the option for other leaders to do this. I would like the option to have a checkbox to allow other members/ranks access to this, if the leader gives them that option (like the open override).

Really, the basket is worth nothing if you think about it, it's the items in it, which is already the option to override by leaders (not just true leader).

With the change to carts, players would be able to safely store items in carts from true leaders and leaders. It's only baskets on the ground that would be unsafe to leaders/true leaders.

I'm not 100% sure I understood the timeouts in this case, but I do have other ppl's carts on my tribe land and they've been inactive for 32 gamedays and 3-4 real life days. I can ONLY open them, not move them.

Xsyon Citizen
    Same things on the main server.