Looking for Tribe on Main server.

Well i'm new to the game and currently free to play willing to put time into the game and if I find a good group I will be willing to become premium and that's about all really

Jacium

Hey Jacium !
    Welcome to the game!
    If you would like to join the Valorinak Republic you are more than welcome.
    We have around 4 active members ( 6 to 7 with breaks in-between)
    We are a friendly tribe, we trade with other tribes often so you will also get to see other tribes when we trade.
    The tribe and I will be willing to put in the time to getting you up to speed on the game. Message ZaDocta or Valorinak ingame (that's me) or Zoormagoodness and Reaptrocity ( the 2nd in commands).

Our tribe Is located in the east, we would love to have you so hit us up ingame!

Kind regards,
    ZaDocta

Also, it would be wise to get an Xsyon zone map from google images . (It will help dramatically)
    Our tribe is located between zone 860 and 861 near the shore of the lake.
    We are 30 seconds away from the Glenbrook spawn so if you have not done anything on your current character then it might be good to restart that character and choose the Glenbrook spawn.

Overall I wish you well in the game, and if you decide to join us that would be awesome =)
    Have an epic day! :P

ZaDocta this person is already in another tribe, not sure if you knew that or not.

No I didn't , ty for the info.
    Which tribe might I ask?

ZaDocta or Valorinak ingame (that's me) or Zoormagoodness and Reaptrocity ( the 2nd in commands).

Our tribe Is located in the east, we would love to have you so hit us up ingame!

Kind regards

We offer guaranteed success for Braindumps.com with help of latest Avaya latest resource University of Advancing Technology certification dumps certification Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) paced test engine to help you pass Nova Southeastern University
    Last edited by shah302; 11-17-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Hey Zadocta nice to you guys are still at it