what would you like to terraform in Xsyon?

Hi all

This is my proposal among some players terraform a laberynth!It would be funny!!Too much work though..

Xsyon Citizen

Re: what would you like to terraform in Xsyon?

Did you get this idea from when we were building that little terrform village thing?

Empire of Darkfury

Yes dark!...

i am hoping to eiter make a water fall or stop one just to see what happens(it will be inn the games future possebly after release)

Re:what would you like to terraform in Xsyon?

I want to terraform a huge hole in front of enemy village, so that I can watch from afar and laugh... jk

No seriously though I would like to terraform an obstacle course for recruitment into the tribe. This includes a mountain climbing area.

Unfortunately once Xsyon launches the Prelude tribal territories will be too small for terraforming these great projects. These may have to wait for the post-prelude game when territories will be more expandable.

A labyrinth sounds really cool though, especially if a Minatour wanders around in it.

an underground silos to store our secret stuff in it.

Unfortunately that's ridiculous

Oakstead wrote:
    Unfortunately once Xsyon launches the Prelude tribal territories will be too small for terraforming these great projects. These may have to wait for the post-prelude game when territories will be more expandable.

A labyrinth sounds really cool though, especially if a Minatour wanders around in it.

sicarius wrote:

Oakstead wrote:

Ridiculous!? How about a wandering turtle of vengeance.

But more seriously, territorial control should also involve managing plant and animal spawns if the territory is large enough.

Oakstead wrote:
    sicarius wrote:

Oakstead wrote:

Ridiculous!? How about a wandering turtle of vengeance.

But more seriously, territorial control should also involve managing plant and animal spawns if the territory is large enough.
    Firstly I was saying that I would like open terraforming
    secondly TURTLES OF FURY ARE AWESOME!!!
    Thirdly I think that animal spawn should be left to the random, population based spawns, unless you breed them, which someone has suggested being an option for later implimentation after cattle is being raised.