Thread: Guide Forcas

Guide Forcas

Greetings.

I am Guide Forcas. I am a new addition to the Xsyon family of Guides. It is a pleasure to work with such knowledgeable and professional individuals and to assist such a wonderful and supportive gaming community. Xsyon is a rich place just due to the gaming community created by the players.

I felt it would be appropriate to introduce myself since a few of you have seen or dealt with me in game now. I will be present in game in support of events and assisting with the handling of issues beyond the player's abilities to deal with, like all guides do. I will do my best to be efficient, polite, effective and at all times honest and adherent to the Terms of Service and the rules governing Guide behavior. Please feel free to ask for assistance with issues that need our help. Please do not ask me or expect me to violate the Terms of Service or do anything unethical or inappropriate. It is my duty to support you, the players, Notorious Games and Xsyon while enforcing the ToS and engendering as positive a play atmosphere as I can.

I enjoy my interactions with you players, we are fortunate enough to embrace a very diverse player base from numerous nations. It is my pleasure to assist the players and build community and try to improve and resolve situations as quickly and smoothly as possible.

I do not know everything. If you ask a question and I am forced to respond with I don't know but I will find out and get that information back to you, rest assured, I will, and please respect the fact that I choose to be honest with you and put forth the effort to get you the correct information. We love Xsyon as much as you do or we wouldn't be giving of our time like we do to ensure we all have a great place to embrace our fantasies.

I look forward to a long and enjoyable working relationship with both the staff and players of Xsyon and hope that together we can take this game well into the future.

Thank you for welcoming me as you have in game and for helping support Xsyon so well.

Will all due and deepest respect,

Guide Forcas

Welcome Guide Forcas! We are glad to have you aboard. (:

Welcome to Xsyon, Guide Forcas! We'll see you out there!

Welcome Forcas! Thanks for your commitment to the game.

Welcome to Xsyon!