Xsyon Citizen

Used to play - how is the game now?

Hello,

I used to play Xsyon when it first came out but eventually lost interest because of the lack of content. How has the game progressed? Has the borders been expanded beyond the green? Worried that if I come back, there won't be any good spots left near junk piles or resources. Might download it and enjoy the free 2 play option and see how I feel. Thanks for any feedback!

youre welcome to join us on TS ISBC.typefrag.com:7665 to talk about

A lot of spots have opened up around the lake and other areas due to totem decay. Tribes that are inactive for 3 months, lose their totem (and it's all lootable).

No the mist has not been pushed back (there has been a slight change to how the edge of the mist works though).

I'am abit worried that there was no update for a long time. Is Jordi preparing for steam release ?

There has been updates, you just might not be looking in the right place.

http://www.xsyon.com/blog.php/1-Xsyo...ogcategoryid=3

You can find updates there. Also join us in the IS TS3 server. ISBC.typefrag.com:7665 no password.

Glad to see you checking it out again.

Are there more than 8 people playing? I check back every 6 months or so to see what's going on.

Thanks

My guess is about the same as it was 8 months ago give or take 20 or so people.