Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steam Group

Re:Steam Group

Why not form a tribe based on payment methods... like the "VISA tribe" vs the "MASTERCARD tribe"!

pid73 wrote:
    Why not form a tribe based on payment methods... like the "VISA tribe" vs the "MASTERCARD tribe"!
    You add the credit card number of every member and the one with the highest number wins. So add your credit card number and the 3 last numbers on the back of your card is your charisma. :blink:

Largion wrote:
    pid73 wrote:
    You add the credit card number of every member and the one with the highest number wins. So add your credit card number and the 3 last numbers on the back of your card is your charisma. :blink:
    Wait a sec, I'm getting my card and posting all info here, then you tell me if I've won, ok? Just stay here and press F5!

pid73 wrote:
    Largion wrote:

Wait a sec, I'm getting my card and posting all info here, then you tell me if I've won, ok? Just stay here and press F5!

pid73 wrote:
    My F5 button is now broken and it seems like you wont post it so I have no way to buy a new. Thanks!!

The post below is for Largion.

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

REVKhA wrote:
    :laugh:

Anyway why did you edit pid73?
    Wanted to keep this up and say that I was now down to the mouse and that I would give you 1 more chanse but you destroyed everything and now this thread will die.

no, my rainbow-coloured teddy bear, it will not die, but live on in our hearts!

Bump