Thread: Noob

Noob

Hi,

I was thinking of starting this game. I would want premium account. When I look it says 9.99 a month , but then it says its 29.99 a month? Im confused.

The initial purchase of the premium account is $29.99 which includes one month of game time as a premium account. After the first month, to remain a subscriped premium account and not be restricted to 30 skill cap, it is $9.99 a month. There are other options for greater time periods at a slightly reduced monthly cost overall, such as subscribing for a full year.

I hope this helps and answers your question. If it does not, please feel free to reply and I will do what I can to give further information.

Thank you for your interest in Xsyon and I hope to see you in game.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideForcas View Post
    The initial purchase of the premium account is $29.99 which includes one month of game time as a premium account. After the first month, to remain a subscriped premium account and not be restricted to 30 skill cap, it is $9.99 a month. There are other options for greater time periods at a slightly reduced monthly cost overall, such as subscribing for a full year.

I hope this helps and answers your question. If it does not, please feel free to reply and I will do what I can to give further information.

Thank you for your interest in Xsyon and I hope to see you in game.
    Thank you.

Hey there newcomer
    Glad to hear that you want to pay for this game, a great choice.
    If you are in need of a tribe the Valorinak Republic is open for al players.
    We are located in zone 860.
    Enjoy the game