Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this fair?

alot of others have multiple accounts. I have 4 i use and i still trade and do the same i did when i only had one soloing. you talk about not needing to trade or making sup items but a person who has been here for years or worked every day still wont need you to trade with them on a single account as they already have all they need in storage or they can make.

Xsyon Citizen
    You can't craft all crafting skills at a very hi quality with one character, sure you can craft with all skill but you can't have all skills and stats at 100 with one charater.

With your alts you can creat speciaizations and have all mats, tools, weapons, etc.... at suprem quality, then you don't have to trade with anyone els but your self, it is pay to win system weather you want it or not.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by battleforce023 View Post
    alot of others have multiple accounts. I have 4 i use and i still trade and do the same i did when i only had one soloing. you talk about not needing to trade or making sup items but a person who has been here for years or worked every day still wont need you to trade with them on a single account as they already have all they need in storage or they can make.
    We had better traiding before skill decay system, we had more choices and prices.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    You can't craft all crafting skills at a very hi quality with one character, sure you can craft with all skill but you can't have all skills and stats at 100 with one charater.

With your alts you can creat speciaizations and have all mats, tools, weapons, etc.... at suprem quality, then you don't have to trade with anyone els but your self, it is pay to win system weather you want it or not.
    First of all I can. Also anyone saying I don't trade is on crack. I'm the largest trader in game hands down.

Second is your solution. "remove skill decay system, allow everyone to be able to skill-up to hundred all skills and stats fair enough for everyone."

Wouldn't that make less people trade?

you contradict yourself you want people to trade but with out decay then every one would have everything and that would end trade all together.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    We had better traiding before skill decay system, we had more choices and prices.
    First off, no we didnt have better trade, we had much less trade.

Why do you think that giving 1 toon the option to have all skills and all stats would make them want to trade more? You make a good point why they would trade LESS but not more.

Think of it like this.
    Currently according to you, 1 toon can't do everything (we already know they can but I'm humoring you).
    Having 2 toons is bad because they wouldn't need to trade. (Because they can do everything)
    So your solution is to make 1 toon do everything. But that would make it bad because they wouldn't need to trade. Your logic does not make sense.

Xsyon Citizen
    I tried to craft and guess what happened? other skills loose points, I did not even reached three skills at 45, like I said!! have totem upkeep, to be able to craft supreme quality, isn't that what you want ddt? to be ale to craft supreme quality and live as a king because you can have multiple accounts, this so called "trade" is just a decoy to be able to win with pay to win system.

lol im out he must not have read or understood a single post. Like talking to a wall no point.

Oh yeah the game is for sure pay to win, but not due to trade.

The totem size is the only pay to win part. Xsyon is literally tied to $ for tribe size. Because it's based on the # of paid accounts. But this has NOTHING to do with trade.

You not able to get 3 skills past 45 just shows you have no idea how to play, I'm really glad Xsyon is working on a tutorial because clearly it is much needed if you can't even figure out how to lock or train a skill.

What I don't understand is why a player that admittedly can't even level 3 skills to 45. Is advising Xsyon on how trade should work, and how crafting should work, and accounts?

Xsyon Citizen
    Sure I don't know how to lock two skills and level rest of them, some pools have two and some have more then eight skills, but you can only lock two skills.
    How totem upkeep is a pay to win? unles you are a supper reach and have no job.
    Totem upkeep allow people to trade with options for different prices, not supper hi prices without any options, plus it encourage players to band together, for benefits.
    With current skill decay system, only pay to win players are favored.
    I know ddt you would not want totem upkeep because that will ruin you real plan.