Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this fair?

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Sure I don't know how to lock two skills and level rest of them, some pools have two and some have more then eight skills, but you can only lock two skills.
    How totem upkeep is a pay to win? unles you are a supper reach and have no job.
    Totem upkeep allow people to trade with options for different prices, not supper hi prices without any options, plus it encourage players to band together, for benefits.
    With current skill decay system, only pay to win players are favored.
    I know ddt you would not want totem upkeep because that will ruin you real plan.
    Huh?

I don't understand 1/2 of what you are saying because you contradict yourself. However, the last statement couldn't be further from the truth. I've the most active person behind trying to get totem upkeep.

Xsyon Citizen
    Sure you don't understand.
    Then let's have totem up-keep for benefits, not skill decay system, skill decay is game breaking.

You still have not stated how giving toons no skill decay is good.
    So far you have shown how skill decay is good for trade though.

We already have totem upkeep for benefits. I think it's too cheap though.

Xsyon Citizen
    You still using your ignorance as a tactic? Be able to skill-up all skills helps to choose what specialization you want to take not limiting you by few skills, I don't think anyone would want to create character to pull stone or grass for infinity, with this decay system people are forced to choose certain skills, which leaves most with similar skills, this would not help economy at all, if you have better benefits for having a bigger tribe? that would help both economy and to band together.
    With bigger tribe there should be bigger up-keep and after more then 30 active tribes you could craft supreme quality items.

Can we split the do topics here you are asking?

First I'm all for more benefits for totem upkeep and increasing the cost of upkeep. I do not want it removed or lowered. So I hope that clears that up.

About the skills issue.
    How does giving everyone all skills do what you want? Which is help economy and give people options to do things others are not? You say decay makes people forced to choose certain skills. But doesnt giving everyone all the skills remove options for any type of choice?

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    But doesnt giving everyone all the skills remove options for any type of choice?
    No, it helps to choose who one want to be instead and removes option for "pay to win".
    Totem up-keep is a better option for benefits.

No, it helps to choose who one want to be instead and removes option for "pay to win".
    Totem up-keep is a better option for benefits.
    So you agree giving people all the skills hurts in game economy? Making trade happen less?

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    So you agree giving people all the skills hurts in game economy? Making trade happen less?
    Giving people all skills to be able to level-up to 100 without decay does not hurt economy, removal skill decay will hurt pay to win, "pay to win" hurt economy, skill decay = pay to win.
    And please don't use your ignorance as a tactic, you can do better then that.

Giving people all skills to be able to level-up to 100 without decay does not hurt economy, removal skill decay will hurt pay to win, "pay to win" hurt economy, skill decay = pay to win.
    And please don't use your ignorance as a tactic, you can do better then that.
    I'm not claiming any ignorance here. I understand how the game works.

Didn't you say before let me quote.

That what multiple accounts do, hurting an economy, because a person with multiple accounts? don't need to trade with the rest of the world, he can do it all with his/hers alt, and this system really hurts solo players
    So knowing that if you have multiple accounts because you can do it all hurts the economy. Why do you believe that giving everyone all the skills/stats on 1 toon "does not hurt economy" isn't this conflicting your statements?

Xsyon Citizen
    Again using your ignorance? where is the totem up-keep part? forgot to state it? giving people all skills to level but being able to craft supreme quality items in big tribes after 30 active members, having totem up-keep favors both solo and big tribe owners, solo? to be able to create specialization to his/her like, tribes? to have better benefits, who ever choose solo would be trading with big tribes for supreme quality items, "there is your economy",big tribes would trade with solo players because solo players would be able to gather high/supreme quality mats, again!!! only big enough tribes should be able to craft supreme quality items, and remember, gather and craft high end items are two different things.....