Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pve server

Correct me if I'm wrong but wont active accounts 1 server keep both tribes active? I thought I read that.

I was speaking of free to play or guest accounts but a paid account will keep the tribe active on both. Eventually as people come and go you'll see those tribes go away.

http://www.xsyon.com/entry.php/82-Pa...tes-03-17-2014

Paid sub as you mention will keep the tribe active on both servers.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Wink

Thank you Jooky I'm sorry for leaving you after helping you get started and funding you in the beginning but PVP was never my thing. Glad to see you finally Making the PVE server cause honestly there are millions more PVE fans than PVP gamers in the world. Not going to say the 4 words all people dread hearing. But awesome Job It's great to be back supporting a Sandbox I liked playing.

Just re subbed today on 4/4/2014 Starting date for me was back in 02/13/2011
    Last edited by Arkonick; 04-04-2014 at 03:47 AM.

Xsyon Citizen
    Welcome back Arkonick.

PvE is awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesgood View Post
    I am pretty sure free players no longer contribute to tribe size.
    Yes, but the retired players who may never play again, if they bought an actual paid account at some time, still count.

Join us today !

Mercenaries on a PVE server, people wanting a sandbox without fighting, or threat of danger, why would you subscribe for that when you can get it for free or nearly free in several other forms online and offline?

I still don't understand this drive to create another server to further divide an already microscopic population.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    Mercenaries on a PVE server, people wanting a sandbox without fighting, or threat of danger, why would you subscribe for that when you can get it for free or nearly free in several other forms online and offline?

I still don't understand this drive to create another server to further divide an already microscopic population.
    That microscopic population growing well on pve server, thanks for asking.