Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pve server

Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    Hello beautiful, Missed you too, We will have to find some land close to each other.
    Absolutely ! Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Riverspirit View Post
    Hi everyone! I can't wait for the PVE server and to see you all again in game.
    Glad to see you too, seems the new server will be a lot of fun

is the population great enough to handle both types of servers? how will disputes be settled ?

Xsyon Citizen
    nice too see so many old names with interes in the game, hope rainy river returns too
    I myself still have an tribe in game but dorment till next update justkeeping it alive.
    hope to see many of you ingame soon

Xsyon Citizen
    On pve server there will not be any kind of open pvp and players will not be able to loot other players.
    Glad to see people coming back.

Renewed my subscription, looking forward to PvE!

Very nice a pve server What about new servers location, Europe maybe ?

A pve server will make me check out the game again

Yup, I'm glad too, not that pvp ever affected me much.

I read in the announcements that everything on the pvp server will now be on the pve server? If I move my toon to pve server, what happens to her buildings etc. on the pvp server? Do they just sit there? Are they totally gone?

This should be interesting.

an exact image of the server will be copied to the pve server, so u loose nothing :-) But stuff on the pvp server will probally decay over time since youll no longer be playing on that server

Well if they are going to copy over everything that is a shame we will still have to deal with all the dug up places and exhausted junk piles. Seems like you would get a better response with a fresh server that did not have all that.
    Last edited by Kegan; 03-16-2014 at 05:55 PM.