Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pve server

Pve server

Would love to say, Awsome and Thank You!. with xsyon going on steam at some point, i def can see a nice pop boost coming soon! Those that may not or do remember me, im ancient here, i dont use the fourms much, dont play that much due to RL, but working on freeing up Rl time. Im very eager for this new server,steam release, cooking and farming and the new players it brings!. Who all here is eager?

Hey FatBoy, An ancient member of Hopi and Xsyon Mercenaries here, Did you say PVE, Cooking, and Farming?!? That will bring me back for sure. Am I eager? YES!!!

We're still here in Raven Moon and can't wait for both the steam release and the new PVE server Also been crazy busy in RL, but still log in most every night.

Woo, what a thread for old players Alik, haven't seen you for ages, I missed you a lot !! Same for fatboy ! Can't wait to meet you guys on the PvE server

Where is the thread explaining this PvE server? I too would resubscribe to Xsyon if PvP like activities where disabled.

Wish there was more information. Its cool to see a firm Developer commitment to making PvE.

Q: Can I transfer my toon too PvE? And along these lines what will be the rules for moving characters between the two server types?
    Q: Will there be game mechanics that prevent attacking other players? This would be apposed to using a system where players can attack others but doing so will result in game moderator intervention and penalization.
    Q: Are there any other difference? Like how we can take things from a basket off tribe land and belonging to another which some view as stealing. I'm assuming hand carts are still secure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Woo, what a thread for old players Alik, haven't seen you for ages, I missed you a lot !! Same for fatboy ! Can't wait to meet you guys on the PvE server
    Hello beautiful, Missed you too, We will have to find some land close to each other.

Hi everyone! I can't wait for the PVE server and to see you all again in game.

Anon, Pve server will NOT have pvp, everything else is the same, Everything on the main server will BE on the pve server and will be close to recent playing times. Only change is, There wont be pvp at all, itll be turned off, everything else u can do ingame that isnt pvp, you can do! Also, im very eager for this hehe, My tribes open to all those returning! (for pve server) Yes, im still disorganized, BUT! i got like 20 carts made in the storage building ready to get organized hahaha! Tell ur friends, go in ur inboxs, wake up past players, Something we waited a very very long time will finally be happening! :-)