Didn't spot another discussion/pool, but since server will split into PvP and PvE tomorrow, I want to start a gossip about it. Links to any forum discussion on this subject is welcome here.

I personally like the PvP aspect of the game (made me survive and develop accordingly). I do hear that many people have requested PvE, so I find it more than fair that those people get the kind of game they want.

I'm worried, though, about the splitting of the community in the way it's being planned now. We pretty much have to decide which one server we want to play on - not a problem for new and returning players, but for us, who will have friends split to either side.

Work done on one side will not transfer, so our focus could eventually go to only one server. We'd also have to upkeep our totems on the other server, if we don't want our territories claimed there. Eventually, many tribe territories would change on either server once that starts happening, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

I wonder if a method of enabling pvp (temp or permanently) has been considered as a way to keep the community intact. I haven't been involved in any discussions on the forum so far, so I don't know the general opinion of this.

I like the peaceful part of the pvp gameplay, but I also love the risks. I just find this messy, since I'll have to part with friends if I wanna keep the risks. Heck, I'll have to part with friend nomatter what!