Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which would you had prefer: A clean map or a copied?

The new PVE server is a copy of the existing with PVP turned off.

I wish this new PVE server would have been a clean slate, skills and all. I so wanted to jump back in to this game. But because the server is (only) a copy of the database, I am afraid this whole PVE launch is going to be a total flop - a wasted opportunity. Players are going to log in to the same scenes, same drained piles, same landscape, same completed villages, and the same desires for a fresh start. It's a shame...

What do you think? Do you agree with me or not? Which would you had preferred: a clean map or a copy of the PVP map?

Let's Discuss.

A copy of the pvp server map. The reason being is that a lot of people have poured time and effort in to the work they have accomplished. Why would you force that community to rebuild when they want a pve option and are now getting it but should be punished for wanting it?

I think this gives the customers a option without losing all their hard earned work in the process. Should future servers be a clean slate? Yes. One thing that you and others are not taking in to account is the terrain revision update that is being worked on, essentially land not covered by a tribe and the buffer given for said tribe will revert to its original slate. This will in turn clean up the landscape and remove those blemishes as you call them.

When do you expect that update to go live?

why create a new server when the current one keeps crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Primation View Post
    why create a new server when the current one keeps crashing.
    How often does that happen?

at least once a day lately.

I think a clean map would be the best thing for this game to be honest, just wipe the whole thing, fix a lot of the bugs, fix the econ and put up a new server wiped and watch people stay and play. Sure you will lose a lot of old timers but a lot of new people would play and give it a go.

I wouldn't mind a fresh start.

Xsyon Citizen
    Didn't I tell you to make pve cleen install people? you all argued against cleen server, now get over it.

I never saw nor participated in that thread. But I would think you would be on board with the idea. Who knows, maybe it is not too late to consider it.