Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xsyon Citizen
    I think about to be able to heal the land with healing tool, which wood work on tribe and off tribe to heal land, grass and scrap piles, this is just my idea, let people heal the land for you Xsyon.

Wasn't the land supposed to slowly revert back to original outside tribes at some point? That would solve that problem when it is implemented.

I live alone and it takes me forever to build things. I'm glad I still have my stuff in the pve world.

I would like to see a smoothing tool and a healing land be added into the terraforming options This way if you see a spot you like you can set your tribe up there heal it back to normal and start fresh or even redo the tribe you have if you don't want to move.

I love Xsyon. I was waiting for this new PvE server. You did CTRL+C and CTRL+V of an old, consolidated and obsolete server where economy is almost dead and where people isn't playing anymore. Why? A new and clean server would have boosted server population on this new one and me and my friends (italian community) would have come back... not now with this sad move. I'm very disappointed.

hes working on a new system that revert land back to normal, so if it isnt ont ribe land itll go back to its original state. Its not finished yet but in the works.

I'm probably a bit more into immersion than some (most) people, but isn't coming into a semi-populated world with abandoned villages and dug up dirt kinda appropriate for a post-apocalyptic setting?

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    hes working on a new system that revert land back to normal, so if it isnt ont ribe land itll go back to its original state. Its not finished yet but in the works.
    I know but won't be the same of a full wipe.

I would have voted to keep your stat/skills and wipe the map.