Questions For The Developers 03/18/2014 - 04/21/2014

Please post your Questions For The Developer here.

Please do not post questions regarding estimated release dates for features or changes. Our In Development schedule is posted
    here and will change as our plans changes. Features will be released when they are ready.

Sarcastic or derogatory comments veiled as questions will not be answered..

The latest round of questions has been answered here
    Last edited by Xsyon; 04-21-2014 at 12:44 PM.

I’m interested about your concept of PvE. Would it be just a “city builder” with some monsters/quests/scripted NPC/monsters or else?
    To be more precise : will you integrate a NPC faction that can capture our town and seek to expand their power (and not just wandering)? (same system as a PvP mode but opponents are replaced by bots)

I found a very good description of a PvE world : http://syncaine.com/pve-sandbox-mmo-design/

“As for combat goals, the world would be such that player hubs are all friendly to each other (or at least non-combative), and all players fight against a common enemy faction. This factions goal would be, of course, world domination, and player actions would determine just how close that faction is to its goal. As the world would ideally be larger than what the player population could occupy, the enemy faction would be in control of different areas at different times, based mostly on where the current player population has chosen to establish itself (more on this in a different post about housing/cities).”

=> Will it be one of your goal? If yes, what is your priority and is it your primary, secondary, last or optional goal?

And if you can answer, what do you think about the previous description on syncaine and what are the differences in your goals?

Thank you for your time.

Are there any planned updates for doing anything with the PVP server?

Are there plans to add more swings that are more player controlled like thrust, above attack, left high attack, right high attack, side swing left, side swing right, Lower left swing, and lower right swing? Something like a small ui on the side that pops up when you enter combat and you click on the swing you want to do, also it could be tagged to the Numpad as well as programmable.

Do you plan on updating skins in the future of terrain and tree bark skins?

Are there plans in the future for a new system of building multi story building's?

What Engine is Xsyon running on and do you plan or think you might change game engines in the future when Funds allow it?

If they have been asked before sorry Jooky I haven't been around for 2 years I believe now Cause I was never into the whole PVP thing But now we have PVE I'm back to play and Enjoy.

Do you plan on adding a target nearest object hotkey to battle the random stacks that vanish under ground? Would this be able to target the nearest stack hidden under ground and allow the player to destroy or pick it up to lighten the support tickets for this issue?

Also like to add these questions.

Will you eventually allow people to change rock terrain? As of right now you get a msg can't lower or raise cause rock. It makes no since that one can't throw dirt on top of that rock changing the rock to dirt so one could raise and lower that land. So will we ever be able to lower land with a rock surface using dirt or rock so if it is rock maybe having stone would allow you to raise it and a pick to allow for lowering the rock surface.
    Last edited by Arkonick; 04-12-2014 at 08:44 AM. Reason: additional question

Are there any plans to change the payment system in the future from a free with limitations vs subscription model.

Maybe to something along the lines of:
    Free - Keep same skill limits e.t.c.
    One off payment - Remove skill limit but xp gain is slower, can start tribes but limited to amount of members e.t.c.
    Subscription - Same as now but slight increase in xp gain

Just wondering if this would stimulate player growth and help get an extra boost of cashflow towards the development of the game
    Last edited by treenie; 04-18-2014 at 08:24 AM.