Questions For The Developers 04/21/2014 - 04/30/2014

Please post your Questions For The Developer here.

Please do not post questions regarding estimated release dates for features or changes. Our In Development schedule is posted
    here and will change as our plans changes. Features will be released when they are ready.

Sarcastic or derogatory comments veiled as questions will not be answered..

The latest round of questions has been answered here
    Last edited by Xsyon; 05-01-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Hey Jordi, love the game and plan on re-upping my subs this week. thanks for all your hard work! I'm wondering if you have any plans for a canoe or row boat for quick lake crossing or handy fishing?
    Any plans to be able to bind at different totems? A bulletin board system for messages? Player made notes in bins for quests?
    Last edited by Sparky; 04-24-2014 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Added questions

mO.Om....

Glorp Here peeking out from under his rock.

Since you split the servers, scavenging for BP's has become close to non exsistant. I have heard heresay that the loot table was changed to help the economy grow and make currency worth something but Sister and I went out to an extreame zone for a day ( mind you we were doing rl also) and both did about 2000+ scav. Sister 0 bp's, me 1 bp and that was a mason wall which could have been obtained by anyone doing a bit of grinding. any chance you will be upping the % for BP's to drop? Sister and I have set up a trading hub which has worked fairly well but the business will dry up if we cant aquire what people want to buy.

I've done some testing with blue print drops and they seem to be the same as before.
    Xsyon any chance you can run your tests to see what the % chance of them dropping is? Because some people report finding zero, while others are finding them same as before?

It's hard to collect data from many people as no one seems to want to log things much in Xsyon and with the population low it's even harder with just 1 or 2 people doing it.

Maybe even lowering them in some places because some people have been finding them a lot, while others report never finding a blueprint ever.

Thanks.
    Last edited by MrDDT; 04-28-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Many of us who are active have noticed the droprate loss in BPs...including those who are just as active now as before the server split. We had multiple discussions about it in global a few weeks back trying to figure out if it was just a personal thing or an issue for others as well. A couple seem to have some luck, but the majority have noticed the same thing as Glorp...a drop in the droprate of BPs, arch in particular, after multiple days trying in areas all across the map.

I have not noticed any difference in the bp drop rate for myself on pvp server.