Question Deleting Characters and Ramifications

If I delete my character:

1. Can I create another character immediately with the same name as the character I deleted or is that name forever locked? I essentially want to re-spec my character so he is taller, different skills at the start, etc. Is this the best/only approach?

2. What happens to my cart, etc. permissions? How would I get my existing items moved over to my new character's ownership? Does ownership revert to tribe?

3. If I had my own totem and I did this, would my existing tribal deed be accessible if the former character was the leader or does the totem disappear due to not being assigned to an existing character which was deleted?

Thanks.

Simple, Yes, you can chose the same name. Cart becomes nameless and open to the public, same for bins etc. totem vanishs when you delete the char if your the leader, the tribe will no longer be there. You can easily place another totem ontop of the old spot after making the new char. Everything you do on that server also stays on that server.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    Simple, Yes, you can chose the same name. Cart becomes nameless and open to the public, same for bins etc. totem vanishs when you delete the char if your the leader, the tribe will no longer be there. You can easily place another totem ontop of the old spot after making the new char. Everything you do on that server also stays on that server.
    This is mostly true just some minor clear ups.

If you are the leader of the tribe it will NOT delete unless you are the ONLY citizen in that tribe. To check this simply click upkeep and it if says 100, then it will delete, if it says 200 or more, then it will give leadership to the next ranking person.

Just wanted to clear up that minor issue, but fatboy did most of the answer thanks.