Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is this game pay to enjoy?

I just left some other sandbox game and now I came here to see if I can enjoy this game without too many restrictions

The game is limited as a free player as it should be free players do not fund the games future. Its better to think of the free to play feature as a trial it lets you get in look around mess with some of the skills. What it comes down to though is what do you enjoy, But if you intend to actually do anything in the game then you need to buy it.
    •Players cannot start new Tribes
    •Players cannot join new Tribe charters
    •Players can join tribes but they do not add to the tribe size
    •Skills are effectively limited to 30
    •Players cannot use gained experience to level up
    A few additions. you cant build homes or terraform the land >Unless< you join a tribe that will allow a free player to do so
    Last edited by battleforce023; 03-22-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steleers277 View Post
    I just left some other sandbox game and now I came here to see if I can enjoy this game without too many restrictions
    Short answer yes.

Really to do much of anything you will need to buy the game and pay the monthly fee. If you are just here to test out the game or chat with friends, or help a tribe buildup/gather basic stuff then no.
    If you expect to do much of anything at a remotely mid to high level of play, you must pay for the game and monthly fee.

Welcome to Xsyon.