Feedback Request 04/01/2014: Terrain Reversion (Test Server)

Terrain Reversion is running on the Test Server at an accelerated pace.

Terrain reverts to its original height over time on public land.
    Terrain on tribe land plus a buffer around the tribe does not revert.
    Terrain reversion on public land is blocked by buildings and objects.

Currently terrain reversion should have affected most public land.

I require feedback on:

- Any location where terrain reversion seems to be a problem.
    - Any location where water did not revert and appears floating or problematic.

If you encounter any such locations, please post the zone number and coordinates.

Thanks!

Terrain Reversion Question

My tribe has been around for several years. I used to have a neighbor who destroyed the land (huge pits and holes everywhere).

These unsightly holes are apparently in the buffer zone around my tribe. Is there a way to fix these or am I out of luck and stuck with 100 foot pits?

Thanks!

with next patches the Terrain Revision Comes into live Server then this destroyed land goes away with time to normal Status as before

I know this, but this area touches my tribe land. I have been on the test server and the land where I am is not changed.

That means, the land touching my tribe that is messed up is within his established buffer zone. My question is, what does he plan to do with situations like this? Anything?

zone 978 pos 480/785/512
    Someone had dug a trench which water flowed into. Terrain revision is doing strange things with water pools.

Curious, the resources that were once on the land don't come back?

Looked around the neighborhood, looks great. The algorithm looks messy in progress, but it gets the job done.

zone 699, pos 1010/820.

Mountains (spikes) of dirt won't decay from structures and bins on top.

Only thing I see off is in spots where there use to be rock/grass, etc.. it is replaced with dirt so now a rock cliff will have a dirt fill in and not really restoring it's natural rock look. Or is this stage one of the heal and the surface skin will return as well?