Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pawnee Tribe recruiting again!

The Pawnee tribe Is looking for YOU!

We are a casual player friendly tribe that allows all members to learn and take part in all sides of the game. Unlike many tribes, we don't want you to slave for us, or restrict what you do. We want you to have FUN!

We have a large, 187.00 meter tribe area with all resources close at hand. We also have tons of collected resources to give you a fast start in having fun!

Any player is welcome, new, returnee, or free to play. We will help you as much or as little as YOU want. We expect all members to be self-sufficient and help others if they can.

Just make your character and pick the PAWNEE starter area to spawn close to camp

If you would like a calm, friendly tribe where you can learn easily from experienced players, then we could be a very good fit for you.

We have been here since Beta, and look forward to getting to know all you new players!

Please feel free to (whisper ) /w LaughingOak, Miraleos, Tupax, Miroind, or Erockstar in game for further info!

Look forward to meeting all you nice folk!
    Last edited by Mactavendish; 05-04-2014 at 12:55 AM.

Xsyon Citizen
    Wow - welcome back Mactavendish

I will log in in the next days to check what is going on

Sweet! I was hoping you would drop back in.

So far I am loving what they did and the area is a haven for building.

BTW I gathered up any BP's in any bins to safeguard them and allow adding new members that can help organize. If you are missing anything let me know my friend

Welcome aboard Samantha Williams

I've just joined Pawnee today.
    The tribe boats a large estate holding, along with a fairly friendly and helpful leader. There is room here for a large number of people, especially if everyone works together to build in a coherant manner... but the freedom is given to do as you please and simply enjoy the game.

If anyone, especially newbies wish to join, let us know. We're all glad to lend a hand and get you rolling.

Hi guys,
    I'm just installing the game now but would like to learn the ropes and hopefully stay for a long time. I have seen a bit of gameplay but have no idea how to actually survive, so would like your help to get me going and hopefully make some use of me in-game

Welcome, Yanom, Treenie and Barour.

Along with what Miroind said...

I would like to add that If you are a solo player that has learned the ropes and gained skills, but are now wanting to be a part of something bigger...

Or perhaps you are simply tired of going it alone, and would like some fellow tribe members to work along side of...

Then please consider joining The Pawnee tribe.

We have been here since beta, have a large area with all resources close by including a huge scavenging field just across the river. We are an active tribe that is growing with many projects and options available to the new player as well and the seasoned mountain man!

Freedom to try new things along with experienced player to get tips and help from, means low frustration level and a laid back environment.

Please Contact either myself, /w Mactavendish or /w Miroind for an invite or information.