Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xsyon

Mactavendish, Xsyon is no longer a barter only system. Just FYI.

Your findings on what economy is, is also incorrectly being used. As Xsyon has a broken economy due to the fact few people trade.

You can't say that trading is going on in Xsyon everyday, because you don't have the facts for that. You were gone for many months.

Now on the topic of economy, Xsyon's few trades it has, is nothing in the scale of what an MMO normally has it is very poor for many reasons.

znaiika, you can say skill decay is the cause for it all you want, doesnt make it true. You give no reasons as to why.

Xsyon Citizen
    Anticules, you clearly can't read, in post #6^^.

DDT, you still ignoring the truce, what you did is you acheved a demand for mats, and a boring grind, now all mats are saved by people because of grind "no trade", and you have no one to trade those mats because everyone need those mats, unless they have extra, take blue prints for example, you need one for your self and if you find another one then you trade, or you keep and create demand.

Trading will happen when you have central store "to sell mats/gear", a sentral bank "to convert currency", and a global trade system, so people know, if they find/made some mats/gear, they would be able to sell their stuff.

You won't have it any other way.

First, lets connect trading posts in to global access.
    Last edited by znaiika; 04-10-2014 at 08:27 PM.

If you are talking about dollars used on the totem for the "minor" as you put it buff, that's still not use of currency since you can scav dollars. It could just as easily be buttons .. its a resources NOT a currency.

Also you as usual nitpick what you don't want to hear or deflect attention with all inclusive statements, although I see folks trading all the time, and a more accurate way to phrase it is that we have low trading potential but trading does occur.

This game is NEVER going to be what you wanted, I have been around a very long time too, and know your vies and efforts to get Jordi to redesign the game into your vision, which thankfully we are heading away from now. I agree with GuideXaphan that things are SLOWLY improving and should improve more with steam and the tutorial.

Besides all that, you continue to lurk on these forums not to really improve anything or give sound advice, but to spout your personal view of how broken this game is to you... Reality check: there is a community here that loves this game... Think I will continue my dialogs with them ... ( thought you were moving on )

Any games economy will be broke when you don't have enough people to make it thrive.
    Xsyon took a huge hit from day one with no pve server. Not everyone wanted pvp so many who tried got a bad taste in there mouth. Pvp players had a battle on there hands from day one cause it was a pvp server so they lead out to do what they do and it made a lot of pve players mad. But this is not there fault they was enjoying there game play.

Now the game has suffered and the populations are very low you need to give the game time to heal. This means the economy want become stable and working till we have population to grow this also means development will be slow cause from my understanding Jooky is by him self doing all the work again. Some one Correct me if I'm wrong jooky being alone again. I don't know if you ever coded or tried to do things that really wasn't in your field but it is dam hard to do if you are doing it all your self and it will slow things down to a crawl. Give the game time to heal and time for the populations to grow so economy can grow.

Economy can't grow with a few people it needs more than what we have at this time. As far as skill's decaying this is a good thing. If everyone could do every thing then there would be no reason for trade or a economy. Stick to a select skill set and be a master at that. Over time with a growing fan base the guy can hire more people and help take the load of his back once again so more updates and progression can flow, but as for now we all have to wait for the game to heal.