Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hit Point adjustment with new patch?

My hit points changed quite a bit? read patch notes and didn't see anything relevant to changing hit point calculation ? anyone know whY?

Where as I do actually understand being curious about the mechanics behind your hp increase, I don't understand why you keep talking about it in game.

I mean let's say Jordi decided to bump you a few points hp to compensate for removing what you had built in polearms...

I would think you would just appreciate it and move on. But your constant talk may very well lead to any others he was kind to, losing out because of your insatiable desire to have this question answered.

May I just simply suggest to let that sleeping dog lay?

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    Where as I do actually understand being curious about the mechanics behind your hp increase, I don't understand why you keep talking about it in game.

I mean let's say Jordi decided to bump you a few points hp to compensate for removing what you had built in polearms...

I would think you would just appreciate it and move on. But your constant talk may very well lead to any others he was kind to, losing out because of your insatiable desire to have this question answered.

May I just simply suggest to let that sleeping dog lay?
    Talked with Jordi via ticket. It appears to be a bug so thanks for your negative post.

Most welcome.

A slight buff to a single player is surely reason enough to distract him from what he is doing. The other things his is doing far out weight you personal concerns, regardless of how you want to make it appear.

Let's even go as far as to say it affected more than you... um big deal? Do you honestly feel his attention should now be devoted to solving the "issue" OVER the other things he is trying to accomplish?

This was a single person attempting to get an answer to a personal question... that was all it was.

Most welcome.

A slight buff to a single player is surely reason enough to distract him from what he is doing. The other things his is doing far out weight you personal concerns, regardless of how you want to make it appear.

Let's even go as far as to say it affected more than you... um big deal? Do you honestly feel his attention should now be devoted to solving the "issue" OVER the other things he is trying to accomplish?

This was a single person attempting to get an answer to a personal question... that was all it was.
    Yes he has no discretion of his own at all.... lol... I changed his mind... He is doing my bidding... come on man.

Most welcome.

Wow, if I were to say something like this to the things you say on the forums or others I would have been banned. So sad.

Clearly you were wrong, due mostly to the fact you have no idea how the game works and now you are saying this stuff?

Feedback, and bug reporting is still going to happen even if YOU feel it is not important, you are not the only one that makes those choices and not everyone shares your opinions.

Mac, some people like to understand how the game works.
    If something is changed it could be a bug, and what if he isnt getting the amount he should have? Without understanding of what it should be we can't know what.

Maybe the increased HP is a bug, maybe its a new system, maybe they should have 100 more HP instead of 10 more HP.

What is the harm is someone talking about it?

I personally would like to know about the change myself.

what i have noticed is that people with leather working got a boost of like 10hp also in the tutorial leather work is listed as a fort primary now, not sure if something has changed.

To see if it were really changed you can also test out stat gain uses on it.

Mac gets owned and responds by being even more rude? lol this is why no one listens to you.