Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re:Xsyon Area Map Question

I hit the mist in the 148 – 171 row going south but I didnt test dying all the way a crossed, just in a few spots.

There seems to be world past the mist/ dying in all directions. I wonder how much map is actually created.

Paradox wrote:
    I hit the mist in the 148 – 171 row going south but I didnt test dying all the way a crossed, just in a few spots.

There seems to be world past the mist/ dying in all directions. I wonder how much map is actually created.
    Just from a symmetry point of view, I'd say that it's probably 20x20 zones, but can't know for sure without input from people who actually know.

The features page says “expanding to a 1200 sq km”. We know each row is 40 Km so,

1,200 / 40 = 30

I guess the map is 40Km x 30 Km

Or 20 (wide) x 15 (high) grids.. but that’s highly speculative

I colored in the known map, the rest is an educated guess at best.

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/4993/xsyonbigmap.jpg

You can color in grid 128 as green too, lol, I got that far before the mist was fixed so that I died.

@ Paraadox: That map is very interesting. Thanks for creating it.

The land beyond the lake is full of ridges and ravines that makes for some great land for gaming but difficult land to interconnect by roads for future trading purposes. This will put a premium on controlling those roads that are eventually built back into the wilds and the expansion lands.

Hmm, some existing roads do seem to go to the edge of the mist though so these might be the main roads leading to future expansion lands. One road is in the north along the Trukee river and another one is in the south. I have not noticed any in the east or west though.