Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Xsyon Area Map Question

I know this is a portion of the Lake Tahoe basin. Could someone tell me which part if they know? Is Lake Tahoe center of the game map or are they using a portion such as the south eastern area of the lake?

Thanks

Re:Xsyon Area Map Question

Only thing I've seen are locations found via in game shown in the territory size thread. Emerald Bay, Eagle Point State Park and Cascade Lake.

Xsyon Citizen

Shirk wrote:
    Only thing I've seen are locations found via in game shown in the territory size thread. Emerald Bay, Eagle Point State Park and Cascade Lake.
    Thanks Shirk!

Looks like the south western corner.

I can't find the post by the devs, but pretty much the entire Tahoe Basin for the start. So the lake and the land around it. But it is scaled down a bit for gameplay purposes.

Xsyon Citizen

Thanks, Kitsume.

As Kitsume said, all the land around Lake Tahoe is in the game. I would say the land width around the lake is almost as wide as the lake (east-west) itself unless you are blocked by mountains in that region.

I am in the game and have explored a lot of this land except for the very northern part which due to a misplaced death mist kills my character when ever I attempt to enter. I expect that bug will be fixed during the patch coming out tonight or tomorrow morning.

Xsyon Citizen

Oakstead wrote:
    As Kitsume said, all the land around Lake Tahoe is in the game. I would say the land width around the lake is almost as wide as the lake (east-west) itself unless you are blocked by mountains in that region.

I am in the game and have explored a lot of this land except for the very northern part which due to a misplaced death mist kills my character when ever I attempt to enter. I expect that bug will be fixed during the patch coming out tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Oakstead,

Do you mean the whole lake with the land around it or a portion of the south western part of the lake? i.e. a 1/4 of the south western part of the lake and the land surrounding that area.

If its the whole lake is the lake in the center of the map?

Thanks

I haven't seen the land in game yet, but from the Dev's description, it seems to be the Tahoe Basin watershed, but shortened a little on the south end, maybe only goes as far as Meyers.

Basically, everything inside the the Tahoe Rim plus a few extra areas like Pyramid Peak.

I have been around the whole of the lake, the death bit in the north is a bit annoying but i ran around most of it as a ghost. I would say it is the whole lake and that it would be in the centre of the map.

Xsyon Citizen

Kitsume wrote:
    I haven't seen the land in game yet, but from the Dev's description, it seems to be the Tahoe Basin watershed, but shortened a little on the south end, maybe only goes as far as Meyers.

Basically, everything inside the the Tahoe Rim plus a few extra areas like Pyramid Peak.
    What I have been seeing on posts I believe you are right. I have looked at google earth since I am not in game and see all locations you and everyone has mentioned and they are all located in the south western portion of the lakes outer rim.