Thread: eu server

eu server

Hi guys is there a eu server or still only NA server with high ping for eu players ?
    Sorry if it was asked search didnt really helped me

mO.Om....peeks out from under his rock to share a spot of tea

If im not mistaken, the Test server is in EU but both peace and war are in the USA

Glorp

There is no EU server that is meant for players to play on normally.

Like Glorp said the test server is in the EU but, it's wiped/reset and down for testing/updates a lot.

Having said that, the ping issue in Xsyon is not really a major issue, nothing you doing really makes it so you need 80ms less ping.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    There is no EU server that is meant for players to play on normally.

Like Glorp said the test server is in the EU but, it's wiped/reset and down for testing/updates a lot.

Having said that, the ping issue in Xsyon is not really a major issue, nothing you doing really makes it so you need 80ms less ping.
    I was this guy who ore buyed the game or something like that dont remember exactly what it was called at that time it was around 20$ .
    And i had 700 ping + at that time so basicly it was unplayable for me if i would have 150 -200 ping now i could live with that just hope im not gonna get disapointed .

If you were getting 700+ ping that's another issue nothing to do with where the server is located.

From what I understand people in EU have less than 200ms for ping, and people in AUS have about 250ms. Most people I know from EU have 100 to 150ms.