Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mO.Om....peeks out from under his rock to see...Pristine areas...ahhhh

I grabbed some new reverted moss to eat and ran around the map....I am very pleased with the reversion. The absence of the logs we use to mark where roads are in the winter does not bother me at all. If a person wants to up logging now...well darn they will have to chop their logs up after they chop the tree down or it wont be there later. this will help forestry also as the tree count will increase by planting. Bins/bundles i see have worked as intended. the reversion close to the camps looks good. if a land bridge across water made by moving totems has had floors put down...the floors will still be there. The time is now...this looks good and works. put it in and move on. You work hard and we appreciate the efforts you have made.

I stayed on test for 1 hr and saw no bugs in actions or in bins i own. Sure there will prolly be a bug or two but we all know coding is not perfect...to be Human is to ere...shit will happen but we can take care of it.

Glorp

I've restarted the Test Server with the PvP server data from earlier today (June 16 1:00 AM PST) with the database cleaned up. Terrain reversion takes about 6-8 hours to run a pass through all zones.

For those that play mostly on the PvP server, please check your tribes and inventory and let me know if everything looks correct.

Thanks for all the feedback so far. I'm going to make a few more changes (such as the ability to set the buffer zone size around your tribe) and will post when the next update is ready.