Three New Players looking for friendly/active Tribe

Hello there!, My friends and I just recently discovered this game, we are brand-new and know very little to the games mechanics, we are f2p and may go premium if we liked the game a lot, not sure atm as we also play other games online. There are currently three of us playing in the pvp server,we can also play in pve/test and our numbers may grow by this week. We would gladly contribute to the tribe if there are any that may accept us. We have Skype/teamspeak/raidcall/ and curse voice. We are looking forward to join any tribes that accept newbie f2prs.
    Last edited by Jezreal; 06-18-2014 at 01:17 AM.

Hey there!
    A very warm welcome to Xsyon!
    The Valorinak Republic tribe is open to you if you wish, we are currently the most active tribe ( number wise ) on the PVE server. We can help you in all aspects of gameplay, we have a great community in our tribe and love hosting events etc. If you know how to travel on Xsyon, get the xsyon zone map from google Images and head to zone 861 ingame. Or you could recreate your characters and select the spawn "Valorinak Republic".
    Luta is acting leader whilst I am quite busy IRL, but I am still on a large amount of time as of recently. She or any other experienced player in our tribe would love to show you the basics of the game.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Kind Regards,
    ZaDocta/ Valorinak - Leader/ Founder of the VR.

Xsyon Citizen
    Hey Jezreal,

Welcome to Xsyon.
    As i dont play on pvp you could use the tribe area of my alt if you like.
    I would give you all the rights you need to build and invite.
    When you want on PVE we could work something out as i am not actively using my alt at the moment.
    I play usually in EU evenings so contact me then when you like.

GRTX,
    DZ

Quote Originally Posted by ZaDocta2299 View Post
    Hey there!
    A very warm welcome to Xsyon!
    The Valorinak Republic tribe is open to you if you wish, we are currently the most active tribe ( number wise ) on the PVE server. We can help you in all aspects of gameplay, we have a great community in our tribe and love hosting events etc. If you know how to travel on Xsyon, get the xsyon zone map from google Images and head to zone 861 ingame. Or you could recreate your characters and select the spawn "Valorinak Republic".
    Luta is acting leader whilst I am quite busy IRL, but I am still on a large amount of time as of recently. She or any other experienced player in our tribe would love to show you the basics of the game.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Kind Regards,
    ZaDocta/ Valorinak - Leader/ Founder of the VR.
    Thank you for the welcome! we are looking forward to join your tribe in the pve server!

Quote Originally Posted by Dzarren View Post
    Hey Jezreal,

Welcome to Xsyon.
    As i dont play on pvp you could use the tribe area of my alt if you like.
    I would give you all the rights you need to build and invite.
    When you want on PVE we could work something out as i am not actively using my alt at the moment.
    I play usually in EU evenings so contact me then when you like.

GRTX,
    DZ
    Thank you for the invite! we would like to join your tribe in the pvp server if it's alright

Xsyon Citizen
    Hey Jezreal,

Didnt see you online but maybe we miss eachother everytime.
    Best way you can contactme is on PVE sever GMT 9 oclock.

GRTX dz

ah just checked on them gmt-est time, so you are on around 9:00 pm or am gmt? that'll around 5 am/pm here

Xsyon Citizen
    Oke i did a very quick reply, i mean in the evening so 21:00 GMT i am mostly on the PVe server.
    This night maybe not as i am visiting friends, but tomorro for sure.
    So hope to speak you soon.