Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all

Re:Hi all

Aye, thanks both, I didnt read the first post properly.

Oakstead wrote:
    But the devs keep saying that all pre-orders will be in game 2 weeks before launch and final character wipe.
    So tentatively we can hope to start playing on or about June 1 if we just preordered? And that we will have 2 weeks to learn it before the final wipe and IPO? Excellent, looking forward to it.

Farmerbob wrote:
    Honestly, I expect it to be pushed back past 15 June. This is without having seen the newest patch however.
    certainly possible, he did say he will do what he needs to do to release the game that is functional.

I think though, that as long as people see constant updates and that things are progressing at a decent pace that they will be happy.

Virtus wrote:
    Farmerbob wrote:
    Honestly, I expect it to be pushed back past 15 June. This is without having seen the newest patch however.
    certainly possible, he did say he will do what he needs to do to release the game that is functional.

I think though, that as long as people see constant updates and that things are progressing at a decent pace that they will be happy.
    I dont mind waiting long as It dosent turn into a mo thing. Im expecting one more set back but anymore and it would get annoying. Hook a honkie up and get me in to beta.

Welcome! Glad to see new people finding their way here. Many of us have great hopes for this to be the place to settle. Hope to meet up with you !