Thread: PVP or No PVP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for considering me as a high paid CEO =P

Really I don't know what you are talking about in most of this here, but some of what I do see you saying isn't really on the topic.

About your efforts I believe that people give input in different ways, if you can discount what the rebuttal I said is, then I would be happy to discuss it, I do not see any input on that, nor do I see a point in strengthening what you said before.

It's a fact that the PVE server is much more active, this isn't my opinion.

The reasons why I believe the PVP server is less active (I would say dead) is what I listed before. Do you disagree with this?

About the buffs for food. PVP is a great reason to train skills, make better armor, weapons, tools, and food for the buffs and what not. Considering that the PVP server is dead, there is 1 part of buffs from food going to be missing.
    Another reason in my opinion buffs from food would be wanted/needed is if people needed something more to do things in game. Like raid bosses, or harder monsters. Being that the animals in this game are very easy to kill, buffs are not required (heck armor isn't even required).

I understand that some people that are currently playing see this in disbelief because they have a hard time killing squirrels in Xsyon. But that is because Xsyon has breed the normal PVE (and PVP) players away from the game, and we are left with players that don't normally do combat, or PVP.
    If Xsyon were to market back to the normal public and get active population they would see that the normal player (not just advanced players) are not challenged by PVE.

I hope this explains it better, if not please just ask and I can help clear it up a bit.
    Last edited by MrDDT; 08-18-2014 at 01:42 PM.