Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmers/Bots

Re:Farmers/Bots

Well i'll just fraps when i go to enemy towns.

If i kill you and you don't move from crafting you might be getting a temp ban

Iron Maiden wrote:
    Well i'll just fraps when i go to enemy towns.

If i kill you and you don't move from crafting you might be getting a temp ban
    Depending on the situation, I might not be moving and fighting you because I am simply destroying anything of value that I might be carrying.

If I think I can take you, or if I think I can escape or if my friends nearby might get there before you can kill and loot me, then I might fight. Otherwise, it's scorched earth policy on my inventory. I'm not going to allow it to be profitable to loot me.

Well in DF you couldn't do that, hopefully in this game you wouldn't be able to pull such bullshit tactics either.

Spitfire5 wrote:
    Well in DF you couldn't do that, hopefully in this game you wouldn't be able to pull such bullshit tactics either.
    Bullshit tactics?

Lol, I'll fight if I think I have a chance, if I don't, I'm not going to reward someone for an easy kill.

If you want something from me as loot, it won't happen from a gank unless you can gank me so fast I can't destroy valuables.

If we cannot destroy what we carry, I'll run off a cliff (if possible) and drop stuff as I go, scattering my gear in the hopes that you might not be able to find it, or someone else might find it and take it before the gankers can. If it looks like the gankers are more interested in my loot than killing me, I might use this to lead them to a trap.

The biggest deterrent is honest players imo. If nobody is buying goods/money/power leveling from them it eliminates a majority of the problem. I like to believe that the early community will be clean.

Farmerbob wrote:
    Spitfire5 wrote:
    Bullshit tactics?

Lol, I'll fight if I think I have a chance, if I don't, I'm not going to reward someone for an easy kill.

If you want something from me as loot, it won't happen from a gank unless you can gank me so fast I can't destroy valuables.

If we cannot destroy what we carry, I'll run off a cliff (if possible) and drop stuff as I go, scattering my gear in the hopes that you might not be able to find it, or someone else might find it and take it before the gankers can. If it looks like the gankers are more interested in my loot than killing me, I might use this to lead them to a trap.

Sigh.

Few things to say.

Rescources are depleteble which puts a huge dampner on Bots.

I believe it's been stated multiple times that you are NOT fully lootable unless you are an "Evil" character.

As for BAC, you consistently troll on the forums, I don't expect you'll do well in game as many clans that start out pre-release trolling attempting to be griefers usually result in being griefed by people you piss off on the forums. And as it would seem that your tribe plans to be evil, griefing you will be much easier than you griefing anyone else.

I suppose my point is that a little maturity would go a long way.

Hey BAC,

If you guys kill me you can take all my loot but you have to kill me first. I am not a fan of destroying my stuff so you can't get it. I am a bigger fan of I just killed you when you got the jump on me.

Shrimps,

BAC is clearly an evil pvp tribe. Even though they respond with that immature asshole attitude, it fits them perfectly in an RP sense. I don't RP but there needs to be bad guys in a game. Don't you want to hate the bad guys? They really just want competition that is going to fight back from what I see. I bet if you met these people in real life you could get along with them(for the most part). I don't know them but I am glad they are in the game to create that conflict.

Off topic but wanted to respond.

Farmerbob wrote:
    Spitfire5 wrote:
    Bullshit tactics?

I like your style! Crafter/Harvest will adapt.

How about we get back on topic, instead of bashing the "trolls".

PvE tribes will Bot~

/thread