Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Few things I've noted.

1) Revs, it seems that when I kill a rev it will resurrect instead of re-spawn, after a kill I entered a loot option check what it has then left, after a wile came back that same rev is running around again, I kill it again but this time I loot all things from it, after a wile same rev only naked, I enter a loot and it has bins/pouches on it's feet instead of boots, this is one weird thing.
    Also, sometimes revs get this turbo charged moments, when they hit you non stop, until you're dead or managed to run-off.
    2) There are many places after land recovery, road-like fields are left, I tried to fix em by clearing/terraforming option but can't, I can clear grass and forest-like land but not the player made road, and it's not on tribal land, I would really like to be able to clear it out, I understand if there are small roads to run through forest, but not wide open fields.

1) Revs will reappear on certain types of areas depending on the danger level. There are only so many rev models in the game so it is probably a different rev even if it has the same clothes. I am not sure that rev creation is random. There is probably a defined algorithm though I could be wrong.

2) I don't understand what you mean by fix them? The latest patch will regrow grass in most cases. Leaving the land alone and allowing grass to regrow seems more prudent. Maybe I misunderstood your post.....

Euin

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Also, sometimes revs get this turbo charged moments, when they hit you non stop, until you're dead or managed to run-off.
    Since someone else has noticed this I'll mention it as well. I'm surprised someone has not posted it as a bug but then again maybe it was intended..? Since the patch to adjust creature/rev aging (that slowed it down) revs AND creatures sometimes become accelerated. They can move faster and do not disengage like they have in the past. They also attack faster. The only way to escape them is to full run for a good ways outside their agro. If you are on rock you can not out run them even with full run. I had a coyote chase me across 2 zones because I was on rock and could not lose his agro. Newer players beware.

Xsyon Citizen
    @millsdo.
    Just so you know, same revs re-spawn more then ten times in a row, and one of them have additional bin on it's feet every time, and one of them has additional pouch equipped, they are both in two different locations, "one with bins and other with pouches" that is, and the rest of revs re-spawn naked.
    Player made roads do not go back to original surface, just what players dig or player made mountains.
    And clear tool don't work like it used to, it says that this surface is cleared and won't let me clear it again, even if road like surface is on, I can go out clear one tiny spot then next spot close to that cleared spot I can't clear anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Player made roads do not go back to original surface, just what players dig or player made mountains.
    And clear tool don't work like it used to, it says that this surface is cleared and won't let me clear it again, even if road like surface is on, I can go out clear one tiny spot then next spot close to that cleared spot I can't clear anymore.
    To clear a road you need only drop a totem and terraform on it. This was used to prevent people from tearing up roads freely and to easy, or making roads freely and griefing other players.

Xsyon Citizen
    You can still grief by dropping totem and do both of those things, nothing is changed, accept doing it a different way, this would look like so 3+1=4 1+3=4, it makes it easier to grief people who can't drop another totem to clear the land from someone else mess.
    I fail to see the point of it, "not what you said" but the system it self, don't take it as an attack on you, no harm intended.
    Last edited by znaiika; 10-22-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Not sure how you could do it anyways.

Before you didn't need a totem at all to pave over roads. Now you do. People were paving ever whole fields of things, including scrap/junk.

Anyways, simply drop a totem and change it. I like this system better as I can make a road and not be torn up the next day just because someone doesnt like it.
    I would like to see this action more with other buildings also outside of tribe areas. I don't understand why it takes no tools and only 5 second to break down a wall or roof with 100s of mats in it.

Xsyon Citizen
    You can still pave roads without totem, but can't clear it after.
    Then you should not be able to pave roads without totems either by your way of thinking.
    Tel me, what is stopping anyone from coming to your place and start paving roads around your place?
    Looks like it was your idea to have this change, "and you wander why people leave?" there is your answer.
    Last edited by znaiika; 10-22-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Wow, good luck with your thought process.

You can only pave a road if its connecting to another road.

Anyways, I didn't ask for the change in fact people would say that I was a "road griefer" at times. But you keep up your good work.

Xsyon Citizen
    Like I said roads I don't mind but fields of road-like I want be able to clear.