Membership Questions

Hello i'm really confused how this works.
    If I buy an account then don't rebuy membership can I still continue my tribe etc? (One question: Do need to pay taxes for the tribe?)

If I buy an account can I still keep my character I'm currently using? If so then I might buy it.

You need to have at least one paid subscriber in your tribe if you don't want the tribe to decay. So No to keeping your tribe if you cancel your subscription. However, if you invite other people and gain some extra paid players, then yes, the tribe will stay as long as someone in tribe has an active paid subscription.

Also there is a decay timer that gives you a couple months before losing the tribe. So lets say you wanted to take a break, or you're going on an extended vacation, you could in theory cancel your sub then re sub before the tribe decays. There is the prospect of losing things you don't have stored away safely because as the tribe decays, containers will become accessible to other players.

There is no rent or upkeep to keep the tribe however to have any tribe bonus you must pay (game dollars) upkeep through your tribe totem. That gives you some options on what buffs you would like for tribe, but it's not required.

Good luck!

Actually you do not have to be a paid account to keep the tribe from decaying. You just to have atleast one member that was a paid citizen at one point and you have to login to keep it active.

Hello R4gegaming,

You don't need a active paid sub to prevent tribe decay, but you do need to regularly log in if you are unpaid, if you are paid on the other hand you don't have to log-in to prevent decay as long as the account has paid time on it.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideIsrafel View Post
    Actually you do not have to be a paid account to keep the tribe from decaying. You just to have atleast one member that was a paid citizen at one point and you have to login to keep it active.
    Thanks for the clarification, and sorry for the miss information.