Questions For The Developers 11/17/2014 - 12/18/2014

Please post your Questions For The Developer here.

Please do not post questions regarding estimated release dates for features or changes. Our In Development schedule is posted here and will change as our plans changes. Features will be released when they are ready.

Sarcastic or derogatory comments veiled as questions will not be answered..

The previous round of questions has been answered here
    Last edited by Xsyon; 12-19-2014 at 12:41 AM.

Whats the plan for getting people to join this game without being able to try it in a market that supports free games and most players won't pay without first trying? I mean aside of steam, do you have any other plans aside of the steam release in case this doesnt work?

What solution are you giving to players who have put work into their free to play players as an alternative to their main subscription accounts, who are no longer able to log into their players?

What was the main reason for removing free to play? (Yes I've seen your post, could you elaborate?) What did you think this would legitmately help?

What is the plan for breathing live back into the 100% dead pvp server?

Is there plans to eventually support the pvp server with events as often as the pve server?

I would subscribe another account, but I don't want to invest even more money into a game that is seemingly dead and dying faster with every update. Who wants to play a game with no players right?

What happened to the post here about the details of your steam early release campaign and the competition?

Have you been playing any games lately? Any of the steam early release games?

Are we going to get other forms of beads (wood, metal, plastic, shell) to go with the stone beads?

@thurgond: some resources miss stats, rare stuff like salt, feltspar, tar... that would help i think.