Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Pawnee id looking for more allies!

Please head over to zone 896 and drop your trade totem today!

Welcome back Bearfoot and Koda!

It is so good to see players returning to the game!

wb! hope you will find fun in xsyon again

Thank you its good to be back. Hoping my AGD (attention gaming disorder) has gotten better, Oh look ! A new games out......hehe na im here for a while. See ya all in game and thanks again...

Bearfoot
    Pawnee member and friend to all

Welcome UKSteve and Naturediva to Pawnee !

Great to have 2 new players UkSteve and NatureDiva. Its so nice to have couples playing Xsyon!

Welcome aboard Quickly!

another fine addition to the growing Pawnee tribe!

Also want to mention that if you are more the hunter type, we have another camp called the Pawnee Hunting Lodge, in a more dangerous area with a very good scav pile close by.

Also let me welcome WolfMistress and LadyMadaline to Pawnee!

I just thought I'd pop in and share some of my experience as part of the Pawnee tribe. I joined as a new member, and was happy to find a tribe of helpful players who had been playing Xsyon for a long time. They were happy to give me basic supplies, teach me about architecture, terraforming, farming, and even provided me with a large plot of land. Everyone is very laidback and casual, and always willing to help. There are several builders in the tribe, and plenty of space to go around. If you're a new player looking for some help getting started, or just someone eager about building, then Pawnee may be the tribe for you!