Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welcome Keleris to the Pawnee!

As a returning player we will try and provide you with the things you need!

All returning members now have a second option when Joining The Pawnee...

You can either join the main tribe and work your crafting and building skills,

or you can join the Pawnee Hunting Lodge if you are more the hunter type.

Please contact Oak for the Pawnee main tribe, or Sharitarish for the Hunting lodge.

How to see you soon in game !

We are currently looking for players wanting to be builders.

If you are very excited about learning to build here, love to try new things and REALLY want to learn all the tricks...

Then Please whisper LaughingOak and come join the Pawnee tribe!

We have lots of plots and areas to work in and you will have the freedom to try anything you like...

Want to build a 17 story highrise, Go for it! Thinking about making a nice Mayan style Pyramid? Do IT!

The only limitations you have are how much time you have to work on your project! From us there are no limits!

So, c'mon over to zone 896 along the lakeside road and make your builder dreams come true!

Hello, I tried to find someone in Pawnee tonight who might be able to recruit but I didn't find anyone. I'm interested in joining it sounds like a good place for me. I'm currently already in Tahoe City zone 896, I logged off there for the evening by the stone bridge with a wooden roof. I'll keep looking around for you guys and keep an eye out for me. Talk to you soon.

Scub

Quote Originally Posted by Cheem View Post
    Welcome to Pawnee Scub!
    Thanks great tribe and the perfect place to be new or old I'd think. Couldn't be happier.