Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Pawnee Tribe Welcomes ALL new and returning players!

With the steam launch around the corner, I am thought it important to post a new advert due to all the recent changes to the game.

The Pawnee Tribe is involved in all aspects of the game from master building to highest level hunting.

If you are a new player we can offer you room to build, learn and experiment. You will get valuable insight into how the game works, which stats work best for your play style and tips on how to survive well in Xsyon.

If you are a returning player, we can offer you some of the things you may not have, like great tools, armor and weapons, as well as food and the baskets to store it in.

All new members are provided a plot to build on, and a 20 slot cart to store your gear in.

We are laid back, and welcome casual and dedicated players alike, and only ask that you respect how others play.

If this sounds good to you, please whisper me ( Sharitarish ) or Tupux in game for info or an invite.

Look forward to meeting you all in game!

( dear forum mod... Please delete any prior adverts and leave this one as the permanent Post )
    Last edited by Cheem; 12-11-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Welcome Keleris to the Pawnee!

As a returning player we will try and provide you with the things you need!

All returning members now have a second option when Joining The Pawnee...

You can either join the main tribe and work your crafting and building skills,

or you can join the Pawnee Hunting Lodge if you are more the hunter type.

Please contact Oak for the Pawnee main tribe, or Sharitarish for the Hunting lodge.

How to see you soon in game !

We are currently looking for players wanting to be builders.

If you are very excited about learning to build here, love to try new things and REALLY want to learn all the tricks...

Then Please whisper LaughingOak and come join the Pawnee tribe!

We have lots of plots and areas to work in and you will have the freedom to try anything you like...

Want to build a 17 story highrise, Go for it! Thinking about making a nice Mayan style Pyramid? Do IT!

The only limitations you have are how much time you have to work on your project! From us there are no limits!

So, c'mon over to zone 896 along the lakeside road and make your builder dreams come true!

Hello, I tried to find someone in Pawnee tonight who might be able to recruit but I didn't find anyone. I'm interested in joining it sounds like a good place for me. I'm currently already in Tahoe City zone 896, I logged off there for the evening by the stone bridge with a wooden roof. I'll keep looking around for you guys and keep an eye out for me. Talk to you soon.

Scub

Quote Originally Posted by Cheem View Post
    Welcome to Pawnee Scub!
    Thanks great tribe and the perfect place to be new or old I'd think. Couldn't be happier.

Would also like to welcome Tanlorn, Kyosa, Aelan to pawnee!

Look like we have some up and coming builders with these new members!

Really looking forward to the new building revisions!

Please remember folks, if you want more room to build with then you have at your homestead,
    why not come over to look at Pawnee... is you like what you see going on and would like to merge with us,
    then all you need to do is chat with me about it.

This could give some smaller tribe an opportunity to do much bigger projects than they can on the limited area
    a homestead provides.

So, instead of getting bored or quitting due to limited area, you can become part of something great

Just a thought to throw out there