Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    most of them doe. not sure if there is a knife which dont require a blade so far.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    If you want your trade to thrive? then base it on quality not quantity.
    First, restrict stats to 100, then add rest of stats by using gear, at very high quality you should be able to add 10 points and supreme quality 20 points to gear for maximum results, then allow normal quality of mats to be common but very high and supreme quality mats more rare to find/gather, then you'll have you higher quality gear to be more useful.
    And there is no need for choke points at all.
    What I meant using an alt is to delete it and get items with low quality, this way I can have enough to level-up my skills on the main char.
    And I know about only one knife which dose not require knife blade, are there any more?
    Does there need to be more than 1? But yes there is more than 1 that doesnt require a knife blade.

So let me get this straight.
    You want to limit something to make trade thrive? Yet, a "chokepoint" wouldn't make trade thrive? So if we change the word, not the meaning, we get thriving trade? Understood.

QL is already a factor, why can't both be a factor? Both have an effect on trade, and being this is a sandbox game, both would be a factor and option.
    Regional resources would do this (Look at EVE online) however, death porting and poor transporting system along with poor reasons to require high end gear is why this doesnt work. Trust me if you had monsters that would tear down your base unless you fought them off, and having top end gear was the only way to do this, people would really want top end gear. Granted that would be an extreme "need" or "drive" system but my point is made.

The exploit of making a new toon, and deleting them for the items should be removed. IMO those items should have a limit of about 5 to 10 uses.

I agree with you about the QL thing, believe low QL mats should require low skill and low level tools and be commonly found. Higher QL should require high level skill and higher level tools, and uncommonly found. Highest QL should require the highest level of skill and highest level of tools, and be rarely found.
    But this should work in conjunction with other choke points. Like (but not limited too) harder areas from monsters, harder areas from PVP, and harder areas from environmental obstacles. (Again think EVE online)

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnuts View Post
    most of them doe. not sure if there is a knife which dont require a blade so far.
    It uses bear claws not a blade.

Xsyon Citizen
    In EVE online you can sell all unwanted stuff to NPC stores which is not how it is in Xsyon, sure give me an NPC shops so I could sell unwanted stuff then I could use money to trade with people for what I need, then I will agree with you, accept leave pvp part to pvp server.

And you can't do anything about new toon, accept drive people away, because of skill system people need another account/s to do everything they need by them selves.

LOL DDT, if Xsyon will listen to you? you would have a game that no one would even play it after a try-out, there are enough mistakes done in the pest to this game that's why it is so empty now, unless Xsyon don't need to sell his game and keep people play for a long time.
    Last edited by znaiika; 12-16-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Why do you need another account because of the skill system?
    I'm confused.

Also you act as if not able to do 100% of the things in game with 1 account is a bad thing. Considering most games do this where you need more than 1 account or toon to do 100% of the crafts in game at max level. I would say thats normal.

You can't sell anything to the NPC unless you want to be broke and sell it (not everything will sell to a vendor) for a very very small amount of what its worth.

I agree there are enough mistakes done in the past. Must like splitting the servers for a PVE server. How did that turn out for you?

Xsyon Citizen
    About PVE server, first drive people away form the game by implementing bad changes like "skill system, etc." then asking how did it turn out? Thanks to someone who was always said people will be forced to come back and new people would come to play if these changes where implemented, and if you remember when I said that you will loose more people and not gain?
    It's time to fix those mistakes you and your crowd demanded, and make Xsyon enjoyable, first by fixing bad skill system then create enjoyable trading system, then fix baskets so new players won't have to worry that someone can destroy their basket for few days, etc, etc,etc....
    And Xsyon should stop listening to you DDT with almost all bad decisions, you did have some good decisions, but mostly bad ones.

You didnt answer the question about why you need another account because of the skill system?

Also please don't blame me for the PVE server. I was one that said it was a bad idea on how they were doing it, so that is on you. If you look back at your posts it was YOU that said people would come back for a PVE server.
    I think its laughable that you think I'm the pro PVE server guy, and trying to say things I would never say.

I would love to see the post where you say that the PVE server will cause more people to leave.

Xsyon Citizen
    Here is the link DDT about PVE server in case you forgot http://www.xsyon.com/showthread.php/...r-No-PVP/page2 PVE server was actually a good decision in fact.
    And Xsyon is finally listened to people who've been asking for pve server for a long painful years after decline of population it was finally implemented, if Xsyon listened to people who asked not to change skill system and add PVE server, Xsyon would have a lot of players playing in fact, and not to make bad decisions asked by vocal minority.
    Last edited by znaiika; 12-16-2014 at 04:11 PM.

Here is the link DDT about PVE server in case you forgot http://www.xsyon.com/showthread.php/...r-No-PVP/page2 PVE server was actually a good decision in fact.
    And Xsyon is finally listened to people who've been asking for pve server for a long painful years after decline of population it was finally implemented, if Xsyon listened to people who asked not to change skill system and add PVE server, Xsyon would have a lot of players playing in fact, and not to make bad decisions asked by vocal minority.
    Here is a quote from you from there.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika
    If pvp players can't gather-up in one server, then I don't know how to call such community, clearly you can see who can support the game, don't ever call your self a pvper then.
    Before server split we had lots of conversations on how to deal with pvp vs pve, one of those conversations was to divide server in to two, mist side pvp and current pve, some people did not want that, if Xsyon decide to do this, both sides have to have same of everything, pvp side should not have extra or better things on pvp side because they think "risk vs reward" this is too old saying, if you really want to join one community, you have to share equal rights.
    I still think pve and pvp servers should be separated
    Here is my reply.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT
    I think splitting a small player base was one of the worst ideas I could think of in a game period.
    It is very clear that splitting the servers did not work in anyway, shape, or form.
    Now you can say that I wanted a PVE server is beyond me.
    Again you did not answer the question about why you need another account because of the skill system.

Xsyon Citizen
    I never say you wanted PVE server, in fact you and some other were against PVE server, I think you confusing your self now DDT.

About PVE server, first drive people away form the game by implementing bad changes like "skill system, etc." then asking how did it turn out? Thanks to someone who was always said people will be forced to come back and new people would come to play if these changes where implemented, and if you remember when I said that you will loose more people and not gain?
    Odd, sounds to me like you are trying to blame me for the poor turn out on a PVE server saying asking me how it turned out, then saying if I remember that you said we would loose more people than we gained.

Now you are flipping this again?

Again you have yet to answer WHY people need another account. You make these statements and some how we are to believe you for no other reason than you say it? You can't answer why?