Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

I can't find knife blade anywere.

How am I supposed to make knifes if I can't find knife blade? is this another choke point? same as was with old saw blade?

scavenging. not every zone/area drop all items. you maybe search on a junkpile where they wont drop.

Xsyon Citizen
    Yesterday I spent half a day crossing multiple zones found non.

not that common. ask on global, ppl will trade you some. i'm sure you found a bunch of valueable items

Xsyon Citizen
    It depends on where you are and on your luck, I can count on one hand how many of them I've found while scaving, yet others have no problem finding them.

Xsyon Citizen
    Ahhh, not again, I guess my best bet is an alt then, when will Xsyon learn not to create chokepoints? when people leave? I guess it is what it is, like I said before, choke points will not create trading, more like necessity to keep stuff for one self, so good luck keeping population at this rate, and you ask why people don't stay?.

I sometimes wonder if time of day and even time of year have an effect on scavenging results. I have never heard this but I have seen patterns where I will get the same group of items for a while then it changes. I say this because I have not scavenged any knife blades in the last couple weeks either.

Anyway if you would like I can put some blades on the trade totem. If interested message me what quality you require and I will set some out for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    and you ask why people don't stay?.
    couz they prefer games where you get everything in no time. and its a mmo, not a single player. i agree that some items pop up barely, thats a good way to promote the tradign between players. and there are always people who will help you out with some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Ahhh, not again, I guess my best bet is an alt then, when will Xsyon learn not to create chokepoints? when people leave? I guess it is what it is, like I said before, choke points will not create trading, more like necessity to keep stuff for one self, so good luck keeping population at this rate, and you ask why people don't stay?.
    Chokepoint?
    If you want a blade there are other options than scav. You can also make a "blade" through animal parts.

This is the biggest problem with comments coming from players that don't try to learn the game before giving advise on how to "fix" it.

On top of this, your "alt" will have the same "luck" your current toon will have. The part you are looking for is an uncommon part in game and they are in many zones at least 1/4th of the zones in game. I suggest you either learn to scav better, or learn to trade. It's not very hard to find that part in game.

Chokepoints do create trading. Just FYI.
    Xsyon's low population has little to do with "chokepoints" and more to do with many other things. Like a drive to make a knife in the first place.

Xsyon Citizen
    If you want your trade to thrive? then base it on quality not quantity.
    First, restrict stats to 100, then add rest of stats by using gear, at very high quality you should be able to add 10 points and supreme quality 20 points to gear for maximum results, then allow normal quality of mats to be common but very high and supreme quality mats more rare to find/gather, then you'll have you higher quality gear to be more useful.
    And there is no need for choke points at all.
    What I meant using an alt is to delete it and get items with low quality, this way I can have enough to level-up my skills on the main char.
    And I know about only one knife which dose not require knife blade, are there any more?
    Last edited by znaiika; 12-16-2014 at 09:04 AM.