well i told my opinion and i dont see a "need" to change the current system. the maps in the mist are prepared and afaik ready to open once we get a high population on the server. "just imo" there is no issue of blocked land, no issue of ghosttribes since still people can see what is possible and see the effort of crazy archetectures and individual ideas. no issue about a member which is still in the tribe, if they comes back they can leave and build up a own homestead, if they wont log anymore, they stay in a tribe where they was part of and helped to build it up. and as long people pay for their accounds, even if they do not log, they pay not just for the time they could play, they pay fot the security of their effort to store items and put buildings in the game.

i think, if someone is willed to pay, he is willed to come back anytime. if he stops paying he dont care anymore and the stuff will go over time. so right now everything works with a perfect solution. i dont see a need in this disscussion eighter, i told my opinion twice now and i'm out of this topic.