in the past 10 days i've been looking for a guide because i get errors by terraforming or planting trees in some places of my tribe. there was no guide online.

right now i can see only uriel and sariel pop up from time to time ( also didnt see them in the past 10 days )
, at least on pve server.
there are maybe other guides but they do not even use the chat to let ppl know they are around, or there isnt anyone else logging in.

anyway, how will that work when steam release? lots of player pop up and 2 guides will handle 2 server?

there should be at least one guide available at everytime, another issue is that the current guides are available ( if they are available ) in US times. european players will prolly never see one, maybe in the weekend...
same for events, was a problem few years back and it is still. there are not events for player of diffrent timezones. there is not even a broadcast about events, as mihr did in the past. guied see a few ppl on and randomly start a even. a announcing few days before would be good, not?

right now it seems to me anyone who ask for a guide acc will get one. for what reason? i guide should be supposted to support the community. nothing else. if i ask for a guide accound because i would like to check what other tribes store in their bins, i passed the concept of a guide acc.

for example, founders island have more than 10 member, guides. why? there are only 2 right now.
there are at least 5 tribes made by guides which have no use ( floating area, 2 old pvp areas, testing areas.. ) which should be removed as well, there is no use of them, even if it was for tests, there is a testserver for that stuff.

i played a game few years back where guides was not allowed to support on the same server where they had their play charackter, which was great. guides in this game was not even " free guides", they was payed employes of the game, who had to stand in the game in small shifts to make sure there was at least 2-3 online permanent. maybe when xsyon finally release on steam and the game gets a flowing income, this would be a good concept here as well.

right now i dont see that the system will work how it is. sure guides also want to play the game and not support all the day, but there almost not enough support at all. hen steam works, player will stuck in old tribes, unable to use unstuck couz of old architectures. stumps and boulders which a player cant target will block actions.

dont missunderstand me, i do not apply for a guide acc. i dont wont to have any powers, just play the game. i support the community with the knowledge i have about the game and help them to understand things as far as i know about them. thats the only permission i need for guiding players, and if there are some boulders or stumps to remove, thats fine ( for a guide ) as well. but i also recognized that currently guides have a lot of powers which only mihr was supposed to have some time back. item spawn ( even if it is for event rewards ) should not be possible for a guide imho.
hope you will consider well about it since i see big issues right now. steam is the biggest gamer platform and hundrets of player, if not even thousands will at least try the game. its your chance to keep them here and earn money, or let them leave and 95% will not touch the game after they'd quit.

( wrong forum btw, developter questions seems to be gone )