Exclamation Feedback Request 12/28/2014 Test Server Adjustments

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

I would like your assistance checking a few last minute changes on the Test Server.

1) Season bumped to Spring for the pending Steam launch.

The following items need to be checked to make sure they are ok:
    - Quest status and times
    - Vendor totem status and times
    - Upkeep times
    - Plants and current growth stages
    - Cart active status

The data on the Test Server is a copy of the Peace Server data taken last night (10:00 PM PST). The above items needed time stamps adjusted to account for the in game date change. Everything should be fine, but I would like a confirmation.

2) Trees in water removed.

I've run a script that removes trees spawned in rivers and lakes (this does not include player made canals). I would like players that have mentioned trees in water to check a few areas to see if trees have been properly cleaned out. If not, please post a few locations where trees are still growing in rivers or the lake that I can check.

I've also adjusted the spawning script to match the cleanup script to prevent future spawns in water.

I would greatly appreciate input today. If these things look ok, I will update the main servers immediately.

Thanks!

Everything seems fine in our tribe. Cart status, Upkeep and Vendor totem all normal. We didn't have any current crops growing or current quest, but everything else seems just as I logged on main server this morning, just with no snow.

All looks good, I checked my tribe bonuses and some places I knew to have trees in the water, which are not there now.

Trade totem looks good, and food decay is normal for the few hours this back up is off.

Everything seems normal at the VR. Carts, vender and upkeep seems fine. Currently no crops or quests available.

Great. I will run this update tonight.

Thanks!