View Poll Results: Vote below if you would participate

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3 100.00%
  • Maybe

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Items given in events should not be excessive amounts and shouldn't be things that players normally couldn't get on their own with work/effort.

One of the major reasons I think people are upset with how ISBC has a lot of the best items in the game simply because we did all the old events.

Sad part is, it forces players like me to goto events that I don't even like just to get the special items, making it less fun for other players when simple events are dominated by vets. Like a fishing contest, or combat battle.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideIsrafel View Post
    For those of you wondering why the pole was changed, it was going against what this topic was meant to be about. This thread is about those who "want" to participate in such a competition not those who do not. If you want to participate that is wonderful, if you don't then you don't have to but the topic is meant to gauge the interest of how many do. So please let us know if you want to participate, we still need a few more votes to make the prize pool worth the effort!
    So if we want to play but don't like the way it is being set up we have to be quite? (vote for me or do not vote) I would love to play but NOT on PvP! As a new player I do not want to fight DDT or williow or anyone else that has a HUGE advantage over me. I also do not want to be ganked by people not it the competition just to lose the few good items I have.
    A good idea for the vets and a way for them to get more crap they do not need. How about an event that includes everyone not just the guys that have been here since beta. I would love to participate but not this way. Just leave the noobs out in the cold and focus on the same old people that have all in game stuff they need.
    Come on can't you see what this is? A game for the old players. Give the newer players a chance at this kind of stuff.

good point dabent. nobody would join a event if there is no reward, and i agree that its a kind of feeding players who already have lots of stuff. right now the economy is so messed up, people who have a recipe they know with their 5 alts, still sell it for 50k dollars. a new player who would like to know it cant even reach the price. and still they want to get more of them just for greedy reasons.
    dunno what could be a reward, maybe additional time to the subscription, or a steam coupon to let a friend start the game for 50% less. but not that gate/canopy/roof BPs only to horder more and give new players a reason to quit. ppl telling me my prices are to low. yes they are to low, for old players. doesnt matter they are great for new players who do not have this stuff.

well back to topic. server has been splitted and pvp server is running not very well, got it. but that wont change if 3 player of the pve server go there to run a even 1x per 3month. as ddt said, its a way to force people to join events they dont even like only to get a reward. a event should be to entertain player, to have fun, not to just lure ppl with the expectation that they get something for it.

We understand that combat is imbalanced between the old players and new players, we plan on balancing out the fights so give your veteran player the flag so he can tank and the newer players run interference. It will require teamwork and planning.

Also we do understand that in the past items were handed out that were hard if not impossible to get by non-winners. It will not be the case here. These competitions will be funded by the players with entry fees, and they can redeem the prize on which ever server they want to give reward to pve players should they join us.

Continue playing on the pve server, but this will give players a reason to build combat characters on the pvp server so they can enjoy both aspects of the game with a single account.

As for the change in poll this was not a thread created for people who do not want to participate, I understand there are people with prejudice toward the pvp server and afraid that it might take away from the pve server and in so voted no with multiple account to dissuade those that would enjoy such an event. But with this we are finding out who would like to participate in the building contest not those do not want to.
    Last edited by GuideIsrafel; 01-11-2015 at 02:40 PM.

This thread has been locked please see the new thread with changes to how the event will be held at:

http://www.xsyon.com/showthread.php/...-Event-Changes