Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Darkness....

Re:Darkness....

prokop15 wrote:
    If you're going to post... don't.
    Little better, still needs some work though. For instance, both of your posts have been off topic where as none of mine have.

Now, there's a couple of reasons I think the darkness is at the right spot. For instance, when torches do come out, it will encourage the use of them. It will take planning when you decide to pvp at night, or when city raids become plausible, to do that. It makes it easier to escape at night, which is the way it should be, and it will encourage people to use roads more so they don't get lost, which makes being a bandit and laying traps on roads not only plausible, but likely.

Xsyon Citizen

I agree that night time in the game is too dark. It's like walking into a dark room, waiting for your eyes to adjust to the dark, but they never do.

prokop15 wrote:
    Yup. You see, trolls, IRL our eyes adjust to this shit. In game, we have to go to our computers video settings and adjust the gamma.
    Lol, you seem to think that one person agreeing with you means you're right. Tell me, have you ever gone out into the woods at night when there's no moon? If so, just how far can you see?

Depends, overcast or clear night?

Diocletian wrote:
    Depends, overcast or clear night?
    Let's go with clear night. (Remember, you're still in a forest though.)

Is it a dense forest?

Xsyon Citizen

Veldern, you registered on 3/28/10, have you seen how night looks in this game?

No, let's go with sparse tree cover.

Then you will see enough not to walk into the tree, but good luck not tripping on roots.

Calimos wrote:
    Veldern, you registered on 3/28/10, have you seen how night looks in this game?
    You mean in videos/screenshots? Yes, I have. There have been multiple threads on this topic with many pics...