Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

03/09/2015 Architecture Patch Feedback

Hello everyone!

Please post any technical problems or issues with today's huge architecture patch here.

Thanks!

Ive been playing with the Gudu 4x4 trusses and they seem to work very well. However, the moment I try to place an 8x8 one, the game crashes. Don't know why but it happens every time.

Hello Taraniel,

Please open a help ticket so that we can collect crash logs and see why you crash with the 8x8 truss. Most likely files did not patch correctly and you'll need to delete Meshes.xsip from your Xsyon/Data directory and patch again through the launcher.

Thanks!

A member of my tribe was not able to log in after the patch yesterday. she had the same problem on testserver few days back, but able to log on the mainserver at this point. each time the loading screen was at environment, the game stucked and windows gave a error ("Xsyon.exe doesnt work anymore").

i told her to delete Environment.xsip & Meshes.xsip. after the donload the game was working again. just in case someone have the same problem. please do a backup of both files before you delete them.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Taraniel View Post
    Ive been playing with the Gudu 4x4 trusses and they seem to work very well. However, the moment I try to place an 8x8 one, the game crashes. Don't know why but it happens every time.
    Just wanted to add that I submitted the ticket and deleted the meshes.xsip and repatched and now the 8x8's work fine

the msg in the patchclient could be updated.

Do not know if this a building update thing or a ticket thing?
    I try to level a spot in my camp and when I level down I gain a dirt but nothing changes. I am right up against a fence where it appears I can level down from the other teraforming I have done up against that fence.
    Zone 782 113X765

architectures now can be used from far, but the buttons have no effect. the buttons should only appear if the player is close enough to the structures. ( open/permission...)

I have several holes near walls that can't be leveled up. I lose dirt but the level does not change. Closer to the edge of the hole the level may rise 0.01-0.03. I was able to raise the level of the ground at most of the spots along the same length of wall.

Holes are at 781:246,609 781:244,625 781:214,632

Cannot drop baskets on completed second level floors, only 1st levels.