Quote Originally Posted by Peanuts View Post
i'd like to see a charge for selling stuff, finally another way to remove dollars from the game. as long people do not loose dollars and they have no real use except the upkeep, they will never be accepted as currency by the community. trade totems do not remove them from the game, they just move them around.

yes vet players can stock tools and such to a trade totem but currently the overview at a trade totem is unbeliveable bad that i wont put any (imo) trash items in there which will make just more problems to find stuff ppl may look for.
Trading Posts would remove dollars from the game. As I stated above:

The Trading Post works towards the first issue. If special items (new schemes for example) that high level players want are available only through Trading Posts in exchange for dollar bills, it creates a demand for dollars that should trickle down.
Special items don't need to be only schemes. They can be future vanity or cosmetic items at high prices, for example. The goal is to create a use to take dollars out of the game and give the players something positive in return.

By the 'overview at a trade totem' you mean that the trade totem panel is difficult to search, correct? I can certainly add functions to better search and sort items on a trade totems.

Thanks for the feedback.