Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Will I use other tribes? If it is the only place to get certain BPs then *#&&@(! no!!!! Why you ask? If the only way to get cash is to scavenge for it then I should also have a chance to find these BPs also. Just on the fact that you are not letting the players dictate the economy is enough to show you what's between my index and ring finger. If I can't find or trade for them well that's just how it goes and I can live with out. You are adding something to the game that will ONLY help people who have been here for years. If I have no way to SELL things how to I get these 10s of thousands of dollars for a single print? How will I buy them? I wont. I will just accept that those who were here from beta get a bit more perks.

If your prices are $1000 for crap schemes that i have 100s of. Then I suppose your rare BPs will be so over priced it will not even be worth looking at. That is unless I'v been playing this game for years. So no I will most likely not use this and I think your time could be spent on better things. But what the hell do I know?

If you want to bring players together try a globe trade center where we can buy and sell things to from each other. Simple math tells us...If you have 100 people and you give them 5 places to come together then you will get 20 people at 5 places. Give them 2 places to come together you will have 50 at 2 places or all of them at ONE! But you have stated you have no desire in that kind of trade so...like I said before hope this update works out for the rest of you.
    Last edited by GuideUriel; 03-28-2015 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary curse words