War Server. Newbie tribe. JUNKERS

Couple of newbies came together few weeks ago and we started our own tribe called Junkers.
    All of us pretty new at this game but we help each other to understand and learn the game.
    We already have a decent Toolcrafters, Basketers and Builders.
    Even though it is a PvP server old players are very helpful here and we are getting strong support from them. Respect
    One of the biggest friends of our tribe is A Better Tomorrow tribe and so far they always was helping us to grow.
    Our goal is to learn the game, grow bigger and when we ready we could merge with bigger tribe such as ABT.
    So if you just recently joined Xsyon and looking where to start.. we are always ON for you.
    Give as a shout in global chat.. Look for Junkers or whisper ZipJoint.
    If you just want to see where we based and see if you like it.. our coordinates Zone 738 PosX 936 PosZ 800.
    See you in game

Welcome Junkers to Xsyon!

It may help to post a recruitment thread on the Steam discussion forums as well.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Welcome Junkers to Xsyon!

It may help to post a recruitment thread on the Steam discussion forums as well.

Have fun!
    Thank you! We are proud to announce we have 7 members and claiming

I offer a complete Bransford clothing to any female character joining us. It's really sad that there is only males.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak_Blayde View Post
    I offer a complete Bransford clothing to any female character joining us. It's really sad that there is only males.
    IRL female or ingame female ?

Whatever but my armor set is for ingame females. It's a low level armor though, don't create a character just for that except if you're also a newbie and want to join us. I don't know if there is a lot of women playing the game. It's sad if not though.

Hello dear post apocalyptic citizens.
    I am happy to report that Junkers are back and running.
    I do appologize if we dissapeared sudenly without any explanation but i hope i can gather our group baack together or find new members.
    So if new or old players interested in learning and growing together shoot me a message in gere or shout in game!!
    See you all in open.